Monday, February 18, 2013

Divide and Conquer

We got the sistering done on the header and sides for the kitchen side today. After that was done Kevin went to work on putting up the joists for that side. He got half of them done ^_^


While he was working on that I was working on demo-ing the bathroom. 

That's the back part of our new tub surround. It was resting in the bathroom and needed to find a new home before I could start luckily we've made some room in the living room for it.

 To the right is the wall by the vanity. Realizing I was going to run into electrical and the vanity I had to stop and decided to start on the bathtub.
 When I tried loosen the netting that was securing the surround, the wall moved. It appears we will be rebuilding that wall when the new tub goes in since it isn't secured to the floor.


After fighting with the fiberglass surround for most the afternoon it is finally gone!





No comments:

Post a Comment