Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Laundry Room




So yesterday ended up being a cleaning day at the house because Kevin had training that kept him away. It was a very cold day though and in the few hours I was at the house my water froze. I was also there waiting to get some quotes from contractors on the gas line issue. Hopefully when they finally get the quotes done we can get the heat on and it won't be an issue anymore.
Today was a day of destruction. Good thing I cleaned up so much yesterday...


That would be the destruction of the laundry room. While it seems crazy to get rid of the  laundry room, there is a reason for it, we are redirecting it against the window wall. This allows us more room for the counter tops and will open the room up a lot. My lovely paint skills below show what I'm talking about. ^_^



 So at the end of the day we got this:

We also found our own drunken octopus. Even crazier because it has one flat head and one combo flat/phillips head screw



Reference: 



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, the entire kitchen is going to be shifted around. At this rate it's like putting all the pieces in a dice cup, shaking it and seeing where they land.

      Delete
    2. ACK! I hit the wrong key >.< the comment was asking if we were planning to move the water pipes.

      Delete