Friday, April 12, 2013

Dangerous when left to my own devices...

 Remember when we said we weren't doing anything to the upstairs? Well, that didn't happen. The stupid plaster and slats caused issues with finding the wires for the lighting and switches. Kevin gave me the go ahead to take out part of the  wall and ceiling of the hallway. I took this opportunity to keep going and strip the entire area. The response I received was that I'm too efficient.

Open concept just keeps expanding.

Bricks fell out of the ceiling

Insulation in the kitchen
 That was mostly what I did yesterday. This morning we did the insulation in the kitchen before lunch. I went back this afternoon to get rid of some nails in the bedroom and remove some of the old wiring.

The junction box monster lost a tentacle

No comments:

Post a Comment